- Nerve Entrapment Syndromes And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 153628
In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat men and women who are experiencing pain from various nerve entrapment syndromes. Like many painful conditions involving the body's soft tissues, nerve entrapment syndromes respond quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Alternative Cancer Cure Teatment Options are Gaining Popularity and Trust By: David Maillie Views: 54992
Current cancer treatments, cures, and methods of prevention you should know.
- Losing Weight With Hypnosis Downloads By: Anna Stenning Views: 51752
This article discusses the author's experiences with hypnosis downloads and how they helped them foster a more positive mindset with food.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 38203
In my San Antonio Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various syndromes including Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Like many painful conditions Thoracic Outlet Syndrome responds very well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Clara Barton's Contribution to Nursing By: Tom Selwick Views: 30848
Clara Barton is one of the most influential nurses and women in history. Her contributions have had a big impact on the United States and its programs.
- Sinus Infection Buster? Why You Should Not Use Oregano Oil for Sinus Infections - Nurse's Report By: Helen Hecker Views: 25468
Recently it seems more and more people are asking how to use of oregano oil for sinus infections.
- Understanding An Axis I Psychiatric Diagnosis By: Christine Harrell Views: 18909
An Axis I diagnosis is a clinical mental health evaluation of symptoms that are severe enough to cause a disruption in multiple areas of the patient's life.
- Diabetes is One of the Leading Causes of Death and Disability By: Anant Ratanakovit Views: 15500
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition,meaning that although it can be controlled,it lasts a lifetime. Diabetes prevalence has increased steadily in the last half of this century and will continue to rise. It is believed to be one of the main criterions for deaths worldwide,every year.
- Spinal Stenosis And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 15216
If you've been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis you've probably been looking for effective ways to treat it and lessen your symptoms. Massage Therapy and Bodywork provided by a skilled Licensed Massage Therapist is effective in treating a wide range of issues. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage and Bodywork practice I often treat clients experiencing pain from a number of painful conditions including Spinal Stenosis.
- Five Common Types Of Massage By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 14768
Have you ever wanted to go for a massage therapy session but didn't know what type of massage to get? Massage therapy is a very diverse field of work and there are many types of massage to choose from that range from full-body stress relief to highly targeted methods that relieve muscular pain and dysfunction. Five of the most popular types of massage are Swedish massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Sports Massage, and Neuromuscular Therapy.
- Kicking the Habit of Smoking: Is Herbal Smoke the Right Alternative For You? By: Dallas Hart Views: 14581
Interested in quitting smoking. Maybe legal smokes will be the best way to kick the habit.
- Hearing Center - 3 Reasons Why You'll Need to Make a Visit Soon By: Abigail Aaronson Views: 14414
Sometimes, losing the ability to listen to certain sounds and noises is an issue that can happen little by little. If you like going to loud concerts or listening to music on its highest volume with a headset, you may find yourself in a hearing center soon.
- Cure for Yeast Infection from Natural Sources By: Aline Heller Views: 14102
The article suggests natural remedies for yeast infections. It highlights the healing powers of yogurt, garlic, apple cider vinegar, oil of oregano and water.
- Does Meat Contain Hormones That Are Bad For Health? By: Dax Moy Views: 13518
Are you confident about the quality of meat that you consume? The use of hormones to increase the growth of the animals as well as to increase milk production is on the rise. Studies show that consumption of meat and dairy products containing residues of hormones have ill effects on the human body.
- Piriformis Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 13449
In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various syndromes including Piriformis Syndrome. Like many painful conditions Piriformis Syndrome responds quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Shape Ups From Skechers - Features and Benefits Of Shape Up Shoes By: Brad Long Views: 12220
Skechers are making some pretty big claims. Can shoes really help you burn more calories and tone your leg muscles. I think the jury still might be out on that one. However, no matter what they are definitely intriguing to learn more about that's for sure.
- What's the Appropriate Method of Using Legal Buds and Herbal Smoke? By: Dallas Hart Views: 11217
Got your legal buds but wondering the best way to smoke them?
- Muscle Building Benefits Of Steroids For Cancer Patients By: Dane Fletcher Views: 10491
Cancer is one of the most feared diseases in the world. Steroid use has been linked to cancer and many people are finding it difficult to engage in steroid use for the fear of such health complications.
- The History Of The Gymnasium By: Jeffery Nevil Views: 9855
The gym is now a staple of modern life; every town will have at least one and a majority of the general population use or have used one. But what are the origins of the Gymnasium, how has it changed over time and how has it changed our lifestyle just as dramatically.
- Financing Your Liposuction Procedure May be Easier than you Thought By: Abigail Aaronson Views: 8583
The expense of cosmetic procedure such as liposuction should not be a deterrent from the procedure. There are a number of financing options available for plastic surgery procedures that allow you to pay small payments over a length of time.
- Diabetics Do You Know Where Your Second Heart Is? Vital Info By: Peter Woronoff Views: 8230
Diabetes massage and the importance of massaging the lower legs and feet to prevent edema, pain & swelling while increasing circulation and promoting health in your feet. Very important info for diabetics.
- Pronator Teres Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 8216
Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating muscular pain and related problems arising from muscular issues. For example, in my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various nerve entrapment syndromes including the supposedly rare Pronator Teres Syndrome.
- Preventing Sinus Congestion During Massage By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 7891
Being a Massage Therapist I give a lot of massages to all sorts of people at my San Antonio, Texas practice. Like my clients I love to get a wonderful therapeutic massage as often as I can. However, like many other people I sometimes have a problem with sinus congestion while lying face down during the massage session.
- The Facts About Nitrous Oxide By: Ronald Pedactor Views: 7855
Have you ever wondered just exactly it is that "laughing gas" is? Here it is explained in detail for your education.
- Learn How Excercise is Beneficial To Immune System By: sajan elanthoor Views: 7603
Topics involving health and fitness, as well as dieting and nutrition, are always discussed and argued about. Facts about it change all the time with changing trends and new breakthroughs in medical research. The relationship between exercise and the immune system is one of these issues.
- Anger Help for the Child : Importance of Parental Role Models and Lifestyle Changes By: Bianca Tora Views: 6046
Anger help is effective when we use lifestyle changes and responsible parental behavior to regulate the emotional temperatures of relationships within the family.
- How To Decrease The Swelling Of Your Belly After A Tummy Tuck By: Richard Bonn Views: 5880
During the post-surgery process, your belly will swell after having a tummy tuck. There are additional things that you can do on your own that can help decrease the swelling of your belly.
- Roasted, Rancid Seeds Cause Cancer By: Destry Masterson Views: 5842
Watch out for the roasted and rancid oils of flax seeds and sunflower seeds as well as other seeds. Learn here about how the natural oils become free radicals and cause cancer.
- What Do American Heart Month and Valentine's Day Have in Common? By: Sandra Noble Views: 5711
Valentine's Day and the American Heart Month both take place in February. Valentine's Day is about love and relationships. American Heart Month is about combating heart disease. So what is common about these two events?
- How Serious Must a Wound Be to Require Stitches Versus Simply Treating with Bandaging? By: Barbara Fisher Views: 5708
This is a discussion about wound care, and the criteria for deciding whether to close wounds with sutures or bandages.
- Pain Between The Shoulder Blades And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 5578
Pain between the shoulder blades, called Interscapular Pain, is never pleasant and can lead to frustration while trying to relieve it. Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating Interscapular Pain arising from musculoskeletal issues. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat Interscapular Pain. Like many painful conditions Interscapular Pain responds quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Playing With Animals: My Career as a Veterinary Technologist By: Caitlin Roberts Views: 5566
When you love animals, you don't have to just dream that you can spend all day with them. During my career as a vet tech, I get to do just that and more.
- The Impact Of Pharmacogenetics In Pharmaceutical Industry By: Charles Godbout Views: 5543
Researchers who investigate the genetic variation of an individual and its reactions to medicines are hoping that the future medicines will be formulated with greater efficacy at a cost-effective rate, and with the least occurrence of serious adverse reactions.
- Good Diet to Get Rid of Parasites By: Ryan English Views: 5460
Any living being in this world needs nutrition to live and this goes same in case of parasites too. A healthy intestinal tract is very important to prevent attacks by various microorganisms or pathogens. It is well known fact that parasites can be effectively prevented by taking high dosages of probiotics substances such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacteria and L. bulgaricus.
- What Is Ortho-Bionomy? By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 5091
Have you been experiencing pain? Maybe you've got some low back pain, neck pain, or hip pain? How about chronic tension in muscles and joints? Would you like to be able to bend over to put on socks or shoes? Do you want to feel good again? If so, you might be ready to try a type of therapeutic bodywork called Ortho-Bionomy.
- The 5 Most Effective Exercises and Training Techniques That'll Get You Kicked Out Of A "Normal" Gym By: Nick Nilsson Views: 5014
For building maximum muscle and ripping the fat off your body, conventional training is NOT where it's at. I'm going to teach you 5 of THE most effective exercises and techniques that will have "management" pulling their hair out!
- Subliminal Downloads - Help Comes In The Form of Subliminal Mp3 By: Jenny Vidal Views: 4971
Do you have a smoking addiction? Are you overweight, and want to start looking and feeling better about yourself? Are you trying to get ready for that big game or important test, but need to have more concentration? Subliminal downloads could be the key, which we will talk about further.
- Lose Weight the Healthy Way By: Terry Mickelson Views: 4915
For all those people who go on fad diets everyday and give it up in a week, now there is a way to easily lose weight quickly and in a healthy way. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone activates the body to provide a constant flow of food received from the fat that your body is breaking down and using.
- Should You Really Be Looking For The Consumer Rated Best Facial Moisturizer? Not Really By: Peter Clark Views: 4777
There are so many women looking for consumer ratings of skin care products. But is this a good idea?
- Waiting For Your Breast Implants To Drop - How Long Does It Take? By: Abigail Aaronson Views: 4445
Once you've had your breasts "done," you're eager as heck to see the New You in the mirror. The only trouble is that breast implants aren't perfect right away.
- Male Penis Enlargement - Horror Stories Exposed By: Michele Miller Views: 4420
Male penis enlargement horror stories of the recent past compared to recent treatments, and what you should know to ensure safe penis enlargement treatment.
- Natural Hemorrhoids Cures - Forget About Ointments And Creams, Natural Remedies Help Your Hemorrhoid By: Jack Harold Views: 4155
Are you are embarrassed when you want to scratch down there? Or having that burning, pain, swelling sensation or bleeding down there? Are you looking for solution fast but are embarrassed to say out?
- Body Odor, Diet and Traditional Chinese Medicine By: Richard Heft Views: 4080
Poor diet causes offensive body odor. Correct diet relieves it. Chronic body odor takes four to six months of good diet to cure.
- Top Things to Consider Before Starting the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Diet By: Terry Mickelson Views: 4000
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, is actually a glycoprotein hormone that is secreted by pregnant women. This hormone is synthetically extracted, processed and used for the prescribed hCG diet, which is available in the form of drops or injections.
- Sleeping Positives And The Negatives By: Destry Masterson Views: 3915
Sleeping has its upsides and its downsides. We have to determine whether or not sleep is actually going to benefit us at any given moment.
- Anti-Aging Skin Care - What is the Best Treatment For Crepey Skin? By: Foo Kwong Meng Views: 3879
It was not until my grandmother reached the age of 62 years when she started asking what the treatment for "crepey" skin is. What is crepey skin? Crepey skin is an ugly consequence of aging.
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 3825
Do you have foot pain or numbness? You could have a condition known as Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating conditions arising from muscular and connective tissue abnormalities. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various muscular and nerve entrapment syndromes including the supposedly rare Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Sleep Disorders Can Affect Your Daily Life By: Joe Maldonado Views: 3615
All sleep disorders affect your life, no matter what kind you have. When it comes to sleep, everyone needs a different amount to have a productive day.
- The Effects of Anabolic Steroids on the Blood Circulation System By: Dane Fletcher Views: 3600
Steroids are infamous for thier side effects. Find out what side effects may have an impact on your blood circulation system.
- Natural Back Pain Relief You Can Use Now By: Graeme Teague Views: 3578
If you want natural back pain relief, read on to see how easy it is and some methods you can use now. you can relieve back pain both quickly and naturally.