- Nerve Entrapment Syndromes And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 302745
In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat men and women who are experiencing pain from various nerve entrapment syndromes. Like many painful conditions involving the body's soft tissues, nerve entrapment syndromes respond quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Alternative Cancer Cure Teatment Options are Gaining Popularity and Trust By: David Maillie Views: 261614
Current cancer treatments, cures, and methods of prevention you should know.
- Losing Weight With Hypnosis Downloads By: Anna Stenning Views: 74807
This article discusses the author's experiences with hypnosis downloads and how they helped them foster a more positive mindset with food.
- Sinus Infection Buster? Why You Should Not Use Oregano Oil for Sinus Infections - Nurse's Report By: Helen Hecker Views: 49991
Recently it seems more and more people are asking how to use of oregano oil for sinus infections.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 42420
In my San Antonio Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various syndromes including Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Like many painful conditions Thoracic Outlet Syndrome responds very well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Clara Barton's Contribution to Nursing By: Tom Selwick Views: 35552
Clara Barton is one of the most influential nurses and women in history. Her contributions have had a big impact on the United States and its programs.
- Does Meat Contain Hormones That Are Bad For Health? By: Dax Moy Views: 25740
Are you confident about the quality of meat that you consume? The use of hormones to increase the growth of the animals as well as to increase milk production is on the rise. Studies show that consumption of meat and dairy products containing residues of hormones have ill effects on the human body.
- Cure for Yeast Infection from Natural Sources By: Aline Heller Views: 19903
The article suggests natural remedies for yeast infections. It highlights the healing powers of yogurt, garlic, apple cider vinegar, oil of oregano and water.
- Spinal Stenosis And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 19196
If you've been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis you've probably been looking for effective ways to treat it and lessen your symptoms. Massage Therapy and Bodywork provided by a skilled Licensed Massage Therapist is effective in treating a wide range of issues. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage and Bodywork practice I often treat clients experiencing pain from a number of painful conditions including Spinal Stenosis.
- Piriformis Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 16689
In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various syndromes including Piriformis Syndrome. Like many painful conditions Piriformis Syndrome responds quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- The Facts About Nitrous Oxide By: Ronald Pedactor Views: 16648
Have you ever wondered just exactly it is that "laughing gas" is? Here it is explained in detail for your education.
- The Choice Between Mental Health and Cerebrovascular Health at Hospitals in Bangkok By: Gregory Smyth Views: 16266
The antipsychotic drugs used to treat schizophrenia and severe depression are potent compounds, and new evidence showing just how much of an effect they have on the body as a whole has emerged. Thai medical centers have issued a widespread warning to healthcare providers, after the body of evidence regarding antipsychotics and the risk of stroke was broadened recently.
- Diabetes is One of the Leading Causes of Death and Disability By: Anant Ratanakovit Views: 15516
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition,meaning that although it can be controlled,it lasts a lifetime. Diabetes prevalence has increased steadily in the last half of this century and will continue to rise. It is believed to be one of the main criterions for deaths worldwide,every year.
- Five Common Types Of Massage By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 15275
Have you ever wanted to go for a massage therapy session but didn't know what type of massage to get? Massage therapy is a very diverse field of work and there are many types of massage to choose from that range from full-body stress relief to highly targeted methods that relieve muscular pain and dysfunction. Five of the most popular types of massage are Swedish massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Sports Massage, and Neuromuscular Therapy.
- Signs of a Yeast Infection By: Dana Goldberg Views: 15105
Yeast infections occur in women when there is an imbalance of yeast in the vagina. About 75 percent of all women will experience at least one yeast infection in their lifetime. Yeast is a type of fungus that is always present in the vagina but when there is too much yeast it becomes a problem.
- Preventing Sinus Congestion During Massage By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 13675
Being a Massage Therapist I give a lot of massages to all sorts of people at my San Antonio, Texas practice. Like my clients I love to get a wonderful therapeutic massage as often as I can. However, like many other people I sometimes have a problem with sinus congestion while lying face down during the massage session.
- Pronator Teres Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 13192
Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating muscular pain and related problems arising from muscular issues. For example, in my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various nerve entrapment syndromes including the supposedly rare Pronator Teres Syndrome.
- The History Of The Gymnasium By: Jeffery Nevil Views: 12858
The gym is now a staple of modern life; every town will have at least one and a majority of the general population use or have used one. But what are the origins of the Gymnasium, how has it changed over time and how has it changed our lifestyle just as dramatically.
- Anger Help for the Child : Importance of Parental Role Models and Lifestyle Changes By: Bianca Tora Views: 12741
Anger help is effective when we use lifestyle changes and responsible parental behavior to regulate the emotional temperatures of relationships within the family.
- Shape Ups From Skechers - Features and Benefits Of Shape Up Shoes By: Brad Long Views: 12388
Skechers are making some pretty big claims. Can shoes really help you burn more calories and tone your leg muscles. I think the jury still might be out on that one. However, no matter what they are definitely intriguing to learn more about that's for sure.
- Muscle Building Benefits Of Steroids For Cancer Patients By: Dane Fletcher Views: 12012
Cancer is one of the most feared diseases in the world. Steroid use has been linked to cancer and many people are finding it difficult to engage in steroid use for the fear of such health complications.
- Have You Got Depression Then Drugs Free Depression Therapy Is The Answer By: Steve smith Views: 8928
Treat your depression at home without any formal medication this is very profined way to deal with depression read on
- Subliminal Downloads - Help Comes In The Form of Subliminal Mp3 By: Jenny Vidal Views: 8360
Do you have a smoking addiction? Are you overweight, and want to start looking and feeling better about yourself? Are you trying to get ready for that big game or important test, but need to have more concentration? Subliminal downloads could be the key, which we will talk about further.
- Exercises from 8 Minute Abs By: Joe Maldonado Views: 8317
YouTube's 8 Minute Abs Workout is getting more and more popular with the fitness crowd. If you want to add an effective and simple abs workout to your routine, this one would be ideal. This is not a very long workout, and it doesn't require you to have any equipment either. You can do it in the privacy of your own home.
- How To Decrease The Swelling Of Your Belly After A Tummy Tuck By: Richard Bonn Views: 8281
During the post-surgery process, your belly will swell after having a tummy tuck. There are additional things that you can do on your own that can help decrease the swelling of your belly.
- Diabetics Do You Know Where Your Second Heart Is? Vital Info By: Peter Woronoff Views: 8242
Diabetes massage and the importance of massaging the lower legs and feet to prevent edema, pain & swelling while increasing circulation and promoting health in your feet. Very important info for diabetics.
- Good Diet to Get Rid of Parasites By: Ryan English Views: 7949
Any living being in this world needs nutrition to live and this goes same in case of parasites too. A healthy intestinal tract is very important to prevent attacks by various microorganisms or pathogens. It is well known fact that parasites can be effectively prevented by taking high dosages of probiotics substances such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacteria and L. bulgaricus.
- Natural Hemorrhoids Cures - Forget About Ointments And Creams, Natural Remedies Help Your Hemorrhoid By: Jack Harold Views: 7873
Are you are embarrassed when you want to scratch down there? Or having that burning, pain, swelling sensation or bleeding down there? Are you looking for solution fast but are embarrassed to say out?
- Using Essential Oils In Your Vaporizer By: Fay Porinsky Views: 7820
Using your essential oils in your vaporizer is a great way to enjoy their therapeutic benefits. When the vaporizer is used, the oil is heated and dispelled into the air. The heat source may be an open flame, an electrical source, or a light bulb ring.
- What is Conversion Disorder and What are the Treatments and Symptoms? By: seomul Evans Views: 7666
Conversion disorder is sorted as one of the somatoform disorders. Conversion disorder is a psychiatric condition in which common people expressed passionate distress through physiological signs and symptoms.
- Learn How Excercise is Beneficial To Immune System By: sajan elanthoor Views: 7614
Topics involving health and fitness, as well as dieting and nutrition, are always discussed and argued about. Facts about it change all the time with changing trends and new breakthroughs in medical research. The relationship between exercise and the immune system is one of these issues.
- How Serious Must a Wound Be to Require Stitches Versus Simply Treating with Bandaging? By: Barbara Fisher Views: 7266
This is a discussion about wound care, and the criteria for deciding whether to close wounds with sutures or bandages.
- Playing With Animals: My Career as a Veterinary Technologist By: Caitlin Roberts Views: 7086
When you love animals, you don't have to just dream that you can spend all day with them. During my career as a vet tech, I get to do just that and more.
- The Impact Of Pharmacogenetics In Pharmaceutical Industry By: Charles Godbout Views: 6407
Researchers who investigate the genetic variation of an individual and its reactions to medicines are hoping that the future medicines will be formulated with greater efficacy at a cost-effective rate, and with the least occurrence of serious adverse reactions.
- What Do American Heart Month and Valentine's Day Have in Common? By: Sandra Noble Views: 6407
Valentine's Day and the American Heart Month both take place in February. Valentine's Day is about love and relationships. American Heart Month is about combating heart disease. So what is common about these two events?
- What Is Ortho-Bionomy? By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 6405
Have you been experiencing pain? Maybe you've got some low back pain, neck pain, or hip pain? How about chronic tension in muscles and joints? Would you like to be able to bend over to put on socks or shoes? Do you want to feel good again? If so, you might be ready to try a type of therapeutic bodywork called Ortho-Bionomy.
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 6123
Do you have foot pain or numbness? You could have a condition known as Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating conditions arising from muscular and connective tissue abnormalities. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various muscular and nerve entrapment syndromes including the supposedly rare Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Considering Retirement Communities For Our Beloved Elders By: Jonathon Manjiro Views: 6041
Enjoying the last days of life can be rather frustrating for someone who has been tagged as senile or unfit to work. Individuals ages 55 and up are alarmingly experiencing discrimination from the world they have loyally served for such a long time. Luckily they could retire in comfort. Retirement communities are made available as an alternative home for our helpless elders.
- New E-book Explains Why Cyber Bullying Is Potentially Harmful To Children By: Nicole Williams Views: 5936
Every parent of a child under the age of 18 would be well advised to read an e-book about cyber bullying.
- Design Tattoos A Symbol Of Your Personality By: Christopher Smith Views: 5839
A long time ago design tattoos were made specifically for crazy bikers and promiscuous women; today, there're works or art and they feature the personality and character of individuals worldwide.
- How To Increase Concentration and Recall And Overcome Test Anxiety By: Alan Densky Views: 5730
Many bright children get school grades that just don't seem to reflect their intelligence. Often, test anxiety is a primary source of poor grades. Hypnosis to improve memory and recall has been a successful method for helping parents assist their children to overcome test anxiety.
- Pain Between The Shoulder Blades And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 5692
Pain between the shoulder blades, called Interscapular Pain, is never pleasant and can lead to frustration while trying to relieve it. Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating Interscapular Pain arising from musculoskeletal issues. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat Interscapular Pain. Like many painful conditions Interscapular Pain responds quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Will Herbal Medicines Increase Sperm Count After Vasectomy Reversal? Find Out! By: seomul Evans Views: 5585
One of the dilemmas of men who have had vasectomy reversal is getting their partners pregnant. This is a major concern for couples who want to conceive soon after reversing vasectomy. Male infertility is often reflected in sperm count.
- Body Odor, Diet and Traditional Chinese Medicine By: Richard Heft Views: 5524
Poor diet causes offensive body odor. Correct diet relieves it. Chronic body odor takes four to six months of good diet to cure.
- 11 Diet Tips For Gastritis By: Kevin Pederson Views: 5396
Diet Tips For Gastritis help to treat typical symptoms of gastritis include nausea, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, fever, poor appetite, general weakness and vomiting.
- Lose Weight the Healthy Way By: Terry Mickelson Views: 4920
For all those people who go on fad diets everyday and give it up in a week, now there is a way to easily lose weight quickly and in a healthy way. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone activates the body to provide a constant flow of food received from the fat that your body is breaking down and using.
- Should You Really Be Looking For The Consumer Rated Best Facial Moisturizer? Not Really By: Peter Clark Views: 4840
There are so many women looking for consumer ratings of skin care products. But is this a good idea?
- Male Penis Enlargement - Horror Stories Exposed By: Michele Miller Views: 4772
Male penis enlargement horror stories of the recent past compared to recent treatments, and what you should know to ensure safe penis enlargement treatment.
- Assisted Living Options for the Elderly By: Leo Vidal Views: 4730
This is a discussion of assisted living options for elderly people either at home or in assisted living centers.
- New Ways To Treat Post-Stroke Spasticity By: Cheow Yu Yuan Views: 4726
New ways to treat post-stroke spasticity are giving stroke patients, even those in vegetable state, new hope for recovery.