- Nerve Entrapment Syndromes And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 338040
In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat men and women who are experiencing pain from various nerve entrapment syndromes. Like many painful conditions involving the body's soft tissues, nerve entrapment syndromes respond quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Alternative Cancer Cure Teatment Options are Gaining Popularity and Trust By: David Maillie Views: 312582
Current cancer treatments, cures, and methods of prevention you should know.
- Losing Weight With Hypnosis Downloads By: Anna Stenning Views: 76924
This article discusses the author's experiences with hypnosis downloads and how they helped them foster a more positive mindset with food.
- Sinus Infection Buster? Why You Should Not Use Oregano Oil for Sinus Infections - Nurse's Report By: Helen Hecker Views: 52365
Recently it seems more and more people are asking how to use of oregano oil for sinus infections.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 43362
In my San Antonio Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various syndromes including Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Like many painful conditions Thoracic Outlet Syndrome responds very well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Clara Barton's Contribution to Nursing By: Tom Selwick Views: 36167
Clara Barton is one of the most influential nurses and women in history. Her contributions have had a big impact on the United States and its programs.
- Does Meat Contain Hormones That Are Bad For Health? By: Dax Moy Views: 27278
Are you confident about the quality of meat that you consume? The use of hormones to increase the growth of the animals as well as to increase milk production is on the rise. Studies show that consumption of meat and dairy products containing residues of hormones have ill effects on the human body.
- Cure for Yeast Infection from Natural Sources By: Aline Heller Views: 20333
The article suggests natural remedies for yeast infections. It highlights the healing powers of yogurt, garlic, apple cider vinegar, oil of oregano and water.
- The Choice Between Mental Health and Cerebrovascular Health at Hospitals in Bangkok By: Gregory Smyth Views: 19826
The antipsychotic drugs used to treat schizophrenia and severe depression are potent compounds, and new evidence showing just how much of an effect they have on the body as a whole has emerged. Thai medical centers have issued a widespread warning to healthcare providers, after the body of evidence regarding antipsychotics and the risk of stroke was broadened recently.
- Spinal Stenosis And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 19663
If you've been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis you've probably been looking for effective ways to treat it and lessen your symptoms. Massage Therapy and Bodywork provided by a skilled Licensed Massage Therapist is effective in treating a wide range of issues. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage and Bodywork practice I often treat clients experiencing pain from a number of painful conditions including Spinal Stenosis.
- The Facts About Nitrous Oxide By: Ronald Pedactor Views: 18991
Have you ever wondered just exactly it is that "laughing gas" is? Here it is explained in detail for your education.
- Signs of a Yeast Infection By: Dana Goldberg Views: 18307
Yeast infections occur in women when there is an imbalance of yeast in the vagina. About 75 percent of all women will experience at least one yeast infection in their lifetime. Yeast is a type of fungus that is always present in the vagina but when there is too much yeast it becomes a problem.
- Piriformis Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 17404
In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various syndromes including Piriformis Syndrome. Like many painful conditions Piriformis Syndrome responds quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- Diabetes is One of the Leading Causes of Death and Disability By: Anant Ratanakovit Views: 15518
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition,meaning that although it can be controlled,it lasts a lifetime. Diabetes prevalence has increased steadily in the last half of this century and will continue to rise. It is believed to be one of the main criterions for deaths worldwide,every year.
- Five Common Types Of Massage By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 15378
Have you ever wanted to go for a massage therapy session but didn't know what type of massage to get? Massage therapy is a very diverse field of work and there are many types of massage to choose from that range from full-body stress relief to highly targeted methods that relieve muscular pain and dysfunction. Five of the most popular types of massage are Swedish massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Sports Massage, and Neuromuscular Therapy.
- Preventing Sinus Congestion During Massage By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 14483
Being a Massage Therapist I give a lot of massages to all sorts of people at my San Antonio, Texas practice. Like my clients I love to get a wonderful therapeutic massage as often as I can. However, like many other people I sometimes have a problem with sinus congestion while lying face down during the massage session.
- Pronator Teres Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 13538
Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating muscular pain and related problems arising from muscular issues. For example, in my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various nerve entrapment syndromes including the supposedly rare Pronator Teres Syndrome.
- Anger Help for the Child : Importance of Parental Role Models and Lifestyle Changes By: Bianca Tora Views: 13482
Anger help is effective when we use lifestyle changes and responsible parental behavior to regulate the emotional temperatures of relationships within the family.
- The History Of The Gymnasium By: Jeffery Nevil Views: 13289
The gym is now a staple of modern life; every town will have at least one and a majority of the general population use or have used one. But what are the origins of the Gymnasium, how has it changed over time and how has it changed our lifestyle just as dramatically.
- Shape Ups From Skechers - Features and Benefits Of Shape Up Shoes By: Brad Long Views: 12404
Skechers are making some pretty big claims. Can shoes really help you burn more calories and tone your leg muscles. I think the jury still might be out on that one. However, no matter what they are definitely intriguing to learn more about that's for sure.
- Muscle Building Benefits Of Steroids For Cancer Patients By: Dane Fletcher Views: 12161
Cancer is one of the most feared diseases in the world. Steroid use has been linked to cancer and many people are finding it difficult to engage in steroid use for the fear of such health complications.
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 9378
Do you have foot pain or numbness? You could have a condition known as Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating conditions arising from muscular and connective tissue abnormalities. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat pain from various muscular and nerve entrapment syndromes including the supposedly rare Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Have You Got Depression Then Drugs Free Depression Therapy Is The Answer By: Steve smith Views: 9109
Treat your depression at home without any formal medication this is very profined way to deal with depression read on
- How Serious Must a Wound Be to Require Stitches Versus Simply Treating with Bandaging? By: Barbara Fisher Views: 8859
This is a discussion about wound care, and the criteria for deciding whether to close wounds with sutures or bandages.
- Subliminal Downloads - Help Comes In The Form of Subliminal Mp3 By: Jenny Vidal Views: 8793
Do you have a smoking addiction? Are you overweight, and want to start looking and feeling better about yourself? Are you trying to get ready for that big game or important test, but need to have more concentration? Subliminal downloads could be the key, which we will talk about further.
- Exercises from 8 Minute Abs By: Joe Maldonado Views: 8532
YouTube's 8 Minute Abs Workout is getting more and more popular with the fitness crowd. If you want to add an effective and simple abs workout to your routine, this one would be ideal. This is not a very long workout, and it doesn't require you to have any equipment either. You can do it in the privacy of your own home.
- How To Decrease The Swelling Of Your Belly After A Tummy Tuck By: Richard Bonn Views: 8521
During the post-surgery process, your belly will swell after having a tummy tuck. There are additional things that you can do on your own that can help decrease the swelling of your belly.
- Diabetics Do You Know Where Your Second Heart Is? Vital Info By: Peter Woronoff Views: 8243
Diabetes massage and the importance of massaging the lower legs and feet to prevent edema, pain & swelling while increasing circulation and promoting health in your feet. Very important info for diabetics.
- Good Diet to Get Rid of Parasites By: Ryan English Views: 8146
Any living being in this world needs nutrition to live and this goes same in case of parasites too. A healthy intestinal tract is very important to prevent attacks by various microorganisms or pathogens. It is well known fact that parasites can be effectively prevented by taking high dosages of probiotics substances such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacteria and L. bulgaricus.
- What Is Ortho-Bionomy? By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 8048
Have you been experiencing pain? Maybe you've got some low back pain, neck pain, or hip pain? How about chronic tension in muscles and joints? Would you like to be able to bend over to put on socks or shoes? Do you want to feel good again? If so, you might be ready to try a type of therapeutic bodywork called Ortho-Bionomy.
- Natural Hemorrhoids Cures - Forget About Ointments And Creams, Natural Remedies Help Your Hemorrhoid By: Jack Harold Views: 7999
Are you are embarrassed when you want to scratch down there? Or having that burning, pain, swelling sensation or bleeding down there? Are you looking for solution fast but are embarrassed to say out?
- Using Essential Oils In Your Vaporizer By: Fay Porinsky Views: 7926
Using your essential oils in your vaporizer is a great way to enjoy their therapeutic benefits. When the vaporizer is used, the oil is heated and dispelled into the air. The heat source may be an open flame, an electrical source, or a light bulb ring.
- Playing With Animals: My Career as a Veterinary Technologist By: Caitlin Roberts Views: 7616
When you love animals, you don't have to just dream that you can spend all day with them. During my career as a vet tech, I get to do just that and more.
- Learn How Excercise is Beneficial To Immune System By: sajan elanthoor Views: 7615
Topics involving health and fitness, as well as dieting and nutrition, are always discussed and argued about. Facts about it change all the time with changing trends and new breakthroughs in medical research. The relationship between exercise and the immune system is one of these issues.
- New E-book Explains Why Cyber Bullying Is Potentially Harmful To Children By: Nicole Williams Views: 7141
Every parent of a child under the age of 18 would be well advised to read an e-book about cyber bullying.
- Body Odor, Diet and Traditional Chinese Medicine By: Richard Heft Views: 6700
Poor diet causes offensive body odor. Correct diet relieves it. Chronic body odor takes four to six months of good diet to cure.
- The Impact Of Pharmacogenetics In Pharmaceutical Industry By: Charles Godbout Views: 6690
Researchers who investigate the genetic variation of an individual and its reactions to medicines are hoping that the future medicines will be formulated with greater efficacy at a cost-effective rate, and with the least occurrence of serious adverse reactions.
- What Do American Heart Month and Valentine's Day Have in Common? By: Sandra Noble Views: 6577
Valentine's Day and the American Heart Month both take place in February. Valentine's Day is about love and relationships. American Heart Month is about combating heart disease. So what is common about these two events?
- Considering Retirement Communities For Our Beloved Elders By: Jonathon Manjiro Views: 6396
Enjoying the last days of life can be rather frustrating for someone who has been tagged as senile or unfit to work. Individuals ages 55 and up are alarmingly experiencing discrimination from the world they have loyally served for such a long time. Luckily they could retire in comfort. Retirement communities are made available as an alternative home for our helpless elders.
- 11 Diet Tips For Gastritis By: Kevin Pederson Views: 5943
Diet Tips For Gastritis help to treat typical symptoms of gastritis include nausea, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, fever, poor appetite, general weakness and vomiting.
- How To Increase Concentration and Recall And Overcome Test Anxiety By: Alan Densky Views: 5934
Many bright children get school grades that just don't seem to reflect their intelligence. Often, test anxiety is a primary source of poor grades. Hypnosis to improve memory and recall has been a successful method for helping parents assist their children to overcome test anxiety.
- Design Tattoos A Symbol Of Your Personality By: Christopher Smith Views: 5881
A long time ago design tattoos were made specifically for crazy bikers and promiscuous women; today, there're works or art and they feature the personality and character of individuals worldwide.
- Pain Between The Shoulder Blades And Massage Therapy By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 5709
Pain between the shoulder blades, called Interscapular Pain, is never pleasant and can lead to frustration while trying to relieve it. Massage Therapy and Bodywork are very effective in treating Interscapular Pain arising from musculoskeletal issues. In my San Antonio, Texas based Massage Therapy and Bodywork practice I often treat Interscapular Pain. Like many painful conditions Interscapular Pain responds quite well to massage therapy and bodywork.
- When Should You Get Massage Therapy? By: Ben Crabtree LMT CNMT Views: 5404
When should you get massage therapy or bodywork? The question comes up a lot more than you might think. People ask whether they should get massage therapy in the morning, afternoon, or the evening. They want to know if they should come in for massage therapy before they start hurting, or wait until their muscular pain is unbearable.
- Assisted Living Options for the Elderly By: Leo Vidal Views: 5204
This is a discussion of assisted living options for elderly people either at home or in assisted living centers.
- Shoulder Pre-Exhaust Workout Routines By: Dane Fletcher Views: 5199
Training the shoulders is important, but it is a body part that is often overlooked by bodybuilders. The reasons may vary. What solutions exist to solve this problem? How can shoulders be forced to take as much precedence as your showcase body parts? How can we quickly train shoulders effectively?
- Diagnosing ADHD in Adults - Things You Need to Know to Prevent Misdiagnosis By: Foo Kwong Meng Views: 5032
Ways of diagnosing ADHD in adults is a popular search subject for adults who find it more and more difficult in dealing with the challenges of everyday life. This is not surprising given the recent studies showing that 60% of ADHD childhood cases are carried on until adulthood. This means that ADHD is mostly likely to continue until adulthood in 3 diagnosed children out of 5.
- The Effects of Anabolic Steroids on the Blood Circulation System By: Dane Fletcher Views: 4994
Steroids are infamous for thier side effects. Find out what side effects may have an impact on your blood circulation system.
- Lose Weight the Healthy Way By: Terry Mickelson Views: 4921
For all those people who go on fad diets everyday and give it up in a week, now there is a way to easily lose weight quickly and in a healthy way. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone activates the body to provide a constant flow of food received from the fat that your body is breaking down and using.
- How Climbing Frames Got My Son Away From The Games Console And Into The Sun By: Thomas Pretty Views: 4871
This article describes how purchasing a climbing frame for his son encouraged him to lead a more active lifestyle rather than playing video games all day and night.